For your washing pleasures and safety, below are some helpful tips and house rules:
1. No pets allowed in this laundromat.
2. Children must be supervised by parent(s) or guardian(s) and are not allowed to play in or with any of the laundromat machines. It will be dangerous for them.
3. Before putting your clothes inside the machines, please check and ensure that there are no other objects or articles inside.
4. Before starting the washing machine, please ensure that it is properly closed to avoid leakage.
5. If your clothes left dirt, grease, sand or any other form of dirt in and out of the machine, please clean the machine for the next user.
6. Make sure all of your clothes’ pockets are empty before washing or drying.
7. Outside washes brought here only for drying are not allowed. Drying are only allowed for clothes washed using our machines. Different wash cycles than ours can cause excessive wetness and cause potential damage to the dryers.
8. Please do not leave clothes unattended. We are not responsible for any lost items.
9. Overloaded machines cause electrical breakers to shut off. We will charge customers who damage our machines with all related repair costs.
10. No refunds will be given where a machine has been misused.
11. For comments, suggestions, complains, please approach the manager and request for a Customer Suggestion/Complain Form. We will review and will contact you for suggestions &/or necessary action.
For Wash and Fold, Dry Cleaning and Alteration Customers, please refer to our Terms of Service page or click here.
Thank you for your cooperation.
– The management